1. Monitor your node for free with NetData Cloud
2. Get info on the locked and available tokens
3. Perform manual job payouts
4. Update the applications on the server
5. Check logs for the past 48 hours
8. Alternative way to configure the node is through Houston tool, which you can find here (please note this version requires SSL):
9. I have disabled auto payout, but for old jobs they keep trying to payout with error “info – Gas price too high, delaying call for 30 minutes” but it appears to be popping up every 5 seconds.